Is there any way to make hair grow longer faster? There is much you can do to get Mother Nature to grow a longer mane faster. Fact is, normal hair will continue to grow about 5 inches per month or about 6 inches in a 12 month period. However, there are some you can do to help the natural process along: this can be greatly improved owing to the fact that most tresses are stunted thanks to the use of commercial hair products that clog pores and slow down growth.
Here are a few suggestions to make hair grow faster:
• Take a good multivitamin. Don’t just take the ones meant for hair. But, instead take one like a prenatal vitamin that is a vitamin for hair, skin and nails. These have all of the nutrients that you need to make your mane grow faster.
• Eat plenty of healthy, protein-rich foods. You should east at least 45-60 grams per day.
• Regularly trim your hair to avoid hair damage and split ends. Cutting of split ends will prevent the hairs from being damaged further. Any hair length gained through the natural growth process will only be negated if your hair continues to suffer breakage due to damage.
• Use a powerful all natural herbal oil. A good one will be made from natural oils and contain herbs that have been proven to make hair grow faster
• Another final tip is to regular use a natural hot oil treatment. Use one that is made of natural herbs and helps to stimulate the scalp to ensure maximum hair growth.
Good vitamins, using a good herbal hair oil, a protein-rich diet, and regular trims are all ways to make hair grow faster. Try these tips and help your hair grow faster!